Saturday, May 01, 2010

Cards baseball

Thanks to Sarah and her family, I was indoctrinated early into fandom for the Cardinals. Living out of market, I have in the past received only a few telecasts a year when they were playing on national tv at a time when I could watch. Last year, I purchased the cable extrainnings package. It was disappointing to say the least. Most broadcasts were the away team, and many games were just not broadcast at all. This year, I switched to trying mlb.tv because more games would be available, and with the premium package, I could choose the broadcast I wanted to watch. Initially, I have had to watch it on the web interface either through the mac mini connected to our tv or on my computer. The feed is choppy and very unsatisfactory. Today, I updated the roku player upstairs and the version of Boxee on the mac mini downstairs. Now they both play mlb.tv and do so much better than the web interface. yay!

No comments: