Sunday, March 11, 2012

Spring has spung!

I took Reuben for a very long walk today. We visited the hardware store to get a wind chain for the front screen door. It has bent the rod in the door closer when the wind catches the door and swings it way past its normal open position. The wind chain is a combo spring and chain. Hope it helps. We also got some other door hardware to do some repairs.

We then walked to Harvard Square stopping in several shops along the way. I have been needing to replace/supplement my one light weight pull over that I wear a significant amount of the time. I finally found something decent at EMS today. Still not fully satisfied. I may have to take a stab at making what I want.

Our last stop was the playground next to the school near our house. There is a section for very young kids. Reuben got a kick out of the steering wheel.

No comments: