Friday, February 09, 2007

Solid food once more

As I recover this Friday, I am again back on that wonderful solid food of saltines.

Jim pointed out to me that the image of the virus and the image of the cupcakes look remarkably similar! Enjoy his chop to the right. Too bad I didn't get any of the cupcakes in my belly instead of the viruses.

Roomba is busy in the living room circling around and chasing bunnies. Did a few new spirographs today and will post them soon as I lug the scanner over to my computer and scan them. I think my spirograph buying addiction is over as I have almost all the different pieces out there. What a fun toy!

Been playing with the template for my blog. Upgraded to the new formats which are foolproof and take quite some time to transfer over old template info. Updated a few links and rearranged my links a bit. What do you think of the new look?

5 comments:

EmilyG said...

I can't believe you got it 3 times! Argh!

Love the cupcake photo. Yummy yummy norovirus!

Roomba? Bunnies? Do you have pets I'm not aware of?

Emily

stlbanjo said...

Hey Em,

Lots of pets, but the roomba is eating the bunnies. Ah well, kinda like my fish tank at school. Floating protein.

David said...

Yeah, ugh... I hadn't been here in a while... three bouts of the flu in 40 days? Insane! Please get well soon and STAY well!

I've been tempted to get a roomba. I'm not sure I have the right house for it, though.... very few doors, weird walls, ... Idk. Do you like yours?

stlbanjo said...

I do like it. Probably don't use it as much as I should, but it is quite handy. You do have to pick up so it won't choke itself, but then you just turn it on and walk away. There are invisible walls you can arrange for it to limit the area.

EmilyG said...

Ahhh, I'm with you now. I didn't know what a roomba was. Which of course made it sound alarming that it was eating your bunnies, but I have caught up now. Can't fool me! At least, not for more than a good long time...

Em