Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Summer Packets

I went to school today to complete the summer homework and information packets. Kristen and I worked together to get this last piece of the year done. I am now completely finished with this year! Rose joined me yesterday at school. You can see the mess that is my desk behind her.
On the way home, I walked through Fresh Pond and saw the land restoration project on the north side that I had not seen before. It was absolutely lovely. Lots of meadow flowers and cattails. I have no idea why I like cattails so much, but I do. Also some lovely blue-purple flowers. Corn flowers?

2 comments:

EmilyG said...

Yup, that's cornflower. Lovely. Though the stuff you called "blue eyed grass" in another entry is actually spiderwort. :) I love cattails, too!

And I love your daughter's sweet face!

stlbanjo said...

Well, spiderwort. Lovely stuff, nonetheless.