Thursday, July 02, 2009

In Sync

I finally synced my phone and got a few pictures and videos off of it that I had meant to share a while ago. During the spring, lots of pollen was floating about. Some ended up in this puddle in the street making wonderful patterns.
I encountered this fabulous moth on the fence of our neighbors' house. It looked like a leaf until I got close, and then its beauty really stood out. Too bad I didn't have my camera with me; the camera in the phone just doesn't do it justice.
This was the first time I took Rose out to the park to use the walking truck there. She loved it and later went twice around the park with this toy. There are an assortment of toys at the park, and they are in various states of disrepair. The park is great, however, and has the usual swings, slides, etc. It also has a water feature that many local parks now include. Ours has three metal clouds that mist water when a button is pushed.



No comments: