Friday, July 03, 2009

Suny Days

Summer is possibly here, now. With months of cool, wet weather, the flowers have been gorgeous, but it has only added to my inability to get yardwork done. The main reason was a very intense end of year. I finally got to hacking up some of the major vegetation that has sprouted up (small trees, etc). I did clear out the rose bushes along the drive and they are happier for it.
All I did for the back yard was whack a path along the walk and trim the anemic rose bush back away from the walk. The yard is a jungle, and I am not ready to wade in and do battle with the creatures within.

2 comments:

rantingnerd said...

Suny? State University of New York? Or Typo?

YOU DECIDE!

Anonymous said...

Hi There I'd like to congratulate you for such a great quality forum!
Just thought this is a nice way to introduce myself!

Sincerely,
Edwyn Sammy
if you're ever bored check out my site!
[url=http://www.partyopedia.com/articles/over-the-hill-party-supplies.html]over the hill Party Supplies[/url].