Monday, March 02, 2009

Are we there yet?

Sunday night, the snow started falling. Several hundred schools called off Monday, but I got in bed at 11:00 not knowing if my school would be off or not. I checked again before sleeping, and luckily it was called off.
It snowed pretty hard at night leaving the ground covered with about 8 inches of snow. Lots of shoveling to do, but no rush. The neighbor next door couldn't bury our cars as they were parked in front of our house. The last few snow storms, we have been parked in front of his house, and he dumps all the snow from his driveway on whatever unfortunate car is parked next to it.
Nature dumped enough snow on my car! Love the wind-swept look.
Here is the driveway looking toward our back yard. The apron that leads to the street is shoveled as is the front walk.
The wind created nifty contours in the snow on my car.

Where is spring? Are we there yet?

No comments: