Sunday, February 22, 2009

A Few Days!

Hi all,

Between trying to buckle down to get some work done and feeling quite unhappy about the week's vacation zipping by, I haven't blogged for a few days. Here are some highlights of life since Wednesday:

I enjoy Art from Pushing Buttons and Turning Dials and took the suggestion to download Sterlingware. This is my first playing around with that software.
It snowed again. I went outside to take a picture of the patterns created by a thin layer of snow melting around the salt spread on the road, and my camera caught the reflection of the flakes as they fell. The snow was Hollywood quality with iridescent reflections and fluffy lightness.My mom got the blackout cloth lining for Rose's room project going. The material had been sitting on my projects table for a while. Hope I can jump on it in order to get the curtains back up in her room.I took a drive up to Nashua, NH to pick up some parts bins that I found on Craig's List. We had to get Reena's car from the shop which was part of the way there. Otherwise it would have been a crazy use of gas and time to go and get a few parts bins. It felt nice, however, to hit the open road.

No comments: