Saturday, January 10, 2009

Clippings, indeed

Hey all,

I hope people are catching on to the daily posts and enjoying them. If so, please let me know by making a comment now and then. I'd love to hear from you. I added a service to see where people are located who look at my blog. Barcelona? Who dat?

Today's post reflects what I suspect the nature of this spurt of blog activity will be. Some art, some fun, some mundane...
On the mundane edge, I found my side view mirror cracked this morning. Whether from the intense cold of last night or by foul play, I don't know. It is very disconcerting, though, to watch cars pass from one segment of the mirror to the next.

As I was driving around today, I saw this sign encouraging folks to walk upside down or to do fancy ski tricks.My penchant for patterns was satisfied by a trip to the hardware store. Had to return some hose clamps of the wrong size for a project I was doing and pick up some brushes for a school art project. The pipes caught my attention.One of the blogs I read, Art from Pushing Buttons and Turning Dials, has some of my favorite art out there. I was inspired by recent posts to play with a picture I took of copper pipes.

1 comment:

Will said...

Love that upside-down sign! That kind of things makes me smile on grey days.