Friday, January 16, 2009

String Theory

Rose loves to grab onto anything string-like. Necklaces, hair, and of course the window blind cords.

Today was a full Rose day. Since I missed yesterday, enjoy multiple photos!
This is Rose looking out the front window while holding the blind cord. She is standing on me to rest her arms on the top of the couch.Rose has recently learned how to stand when holding on to something. I couldn't resist the behind bars shot. Most of the time while standing We also went to the library today, and thought it is just across the road, it is bitterly cold here. I bundled up the package and scooted across the street to pick up some books that came in.

2 comments:

EmilyG said...

What a cheery little face!!! I can't believe she's standing up already!

stlbanjo said...

Well, only when she has something to pull up from and hold on to. Still, a big leap in the last month!