Saturday, February 25, 2006

The Choices


So, I have done a little e-research (ie, looking through several websites). Here are my final selections:

No Sweat- dedicated to no sweatshop labor, not organic-$18.50

Janice's- Organic cotton sweatpants-$44.95

Kasper Organics- French Terry organic pants-$26.95

Justice Clothing-another no sweatshop but not organic clothing source-$21.50

I eliminated the $50-$60 range of sweatpants from the organic crowd. I am pretty torn between organic on one side and union made on the other. I think I will go with the French Terry.

(edited) OOOOPS. Then I tried to order. Out of stock was the issue for two choices, so I went with Justice Clothing. This process took far too long.(end of edit)

That fractal rendered into nothingness again. I have saved it as another file and am trying to re-render it, but I do not have great hope. It is too bad as the image looks pretty neat. Ah, well.

No comments: