Thursday, February 02, 2006

The Orders Are Rolling

My orders, that is. I have now received all the orders I made from my CafePress Store (see link to the left). I have been happy with all the items except for the fractal shirt I ordered. I am probably going to take off the fractal art clothing because the printing process is not detailed enough to create the image. I ordered the coral fractal shirt. On the other hand, the green wings spirograph shirt is great as is the magnet. My previous order of spirograph calendar and tiles was also good quality. I just received a notebook (red snowflake) and the fractal calendar. I loved the print quality, but February did not print on the calendar. They are reprinting it, and I hope it will turn out ok. The images look great!

I do not know the readership of this blog. Either there are readers who do not comment, or there are no readers. I know JD is out there looking in time to time, but who else? I would love to know. What parts of this blog are interesting to you?

On the note of bugging you, here is a fractal that reminds me of a flea.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Comment comment comment comment.

Oh wait, you already mentioned me. :-)

JD

Anonymous said...

I do, too, but usually in binges (like right now). Litmus test -- if I haven't updated my own blog recently (like now), then I'm busy and I haven't read yours... but I will!