Friday, February 17, 2006

Final Fractal for a Few Days

This is my final fractal for a few days. The original image from which I created this looked like a ghost of a spiral floating in a blue space. I then did all kinds of coloring and such to it to create this, and am going to do a closeup of the spiral which looks really good at high resolution. It will require a re-render when I return. I may be able to post while traveling, but I am not counting on it.

We are scheduled to fly out of here around 5:oo. However, there are strong gusts and rain, so I do not know how that will affect the plane.

It seems that interesting thoughts occur to me in the morning when I am in a rush to get to school. I should find a way to capture them for later. Voice/data recorder might be the thing.

No comments: