Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Mystery Solved?

The sleuth has a report. I tried to eliminate a recent anti-virus software upgrade as the culprit by disabling it while rendering my Dancing Light fractal, but to no avail. I then rendered another fractal over a 12 hour period, and this on was fine. My conclusion is that the file has a problem somewhere. I may try to recreate it with another equation and the same coloring algorithms to see if that is the problem. I really do like the look of the fractal, but who knows what it would look like when rendered. There are always neat surprises to find.This fractal, called Wind, was just an attempt to see if I could still render more complex fractals. Not much in the way of transparencies, masks, etc. However, I am always interested in the closeups from various sections of my fractals such as this one from Wind.In my store, I used closeups on quite a few items including many Coral Fractal items. These two postcards show a detail on the left and the entire image on the right. Both are interesting in their own right.

2 comments:

rantingnerd said...

Mmmmm....pretty.

A darn sight prettier than some random person's gluteal region in sweat pants, I have to say. :-)

JD

stlbanjo said...

Giggle,

It feels good to be read!

Dan