Thursday, December 29, 2005

11:42 Not My Usual Bed Time

This schedule will not last past break. I am up at 11:42. When school starts up again, that will be rare and have very negative impact on my teaching the next day.

I finished the registry section of our wedding website. It will go live when we finish the actual registry. That took most of the morning.

Actually, the morning started at 5:00. I gave Will a ride to the airport and promptly took the wrong exit out. I ended up learning more about Boston geography (see my earlier post about that), but I did not really want a new learning experience in the pre-dawn gloom and mist of December Boston.

We were then awakened at 7:00, only minutes after my head hit the pillow after finally getting back from the airport. Our defective bed was being replaced, a good thing, but the delivery was the first on the list, a bad thing.

The morning then officially started around 10:30 when I climbed out of bed to start my day for the third time. I worked on the website, carried stuff down to the basement for storage, and carried the last of my boxes upstairs to put the contained books, games, and magazines on the shelves recently assembled for that purpose. I then got one of my recommendations written! Tomorrow I will do the rest.

We just got back from a scrumptious dinner at Jonathan's. He fed us many things including kale. Just because I want to include a picture, here is one of kale.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My apologies... I know I had something to do with the multiple starts to your day. :-) But look at it this way: when you posted your blog at 11:42 PM, I was still on the plane to Honolulu.

Nice picture of Kale. Hope you made another sale (or at least one that worked) at Cafe Press!