Monday, December 26, 2005

Monday Shopping Madness

You would think that Reena and I would stay away from malls and stores on this busy Boxing Day shopping frenzy. Well, we didn't. Instead, we went to a wedding dress store which turned out to be not as pushy as others in Reena's experience. We then went to a mall to work on our registry while we have time off. Soon, I will post a link to our wedding site if you don't already have it. With a full day at the stores, we were not the only ones there, we came back to pizza and Stargate SG1.

I got Reena hooked on Stargate a while back, and now we have quite a few seasons sitting on our shelf. We take time to chill by watching this show together. It is a comfortable intersection of our interests. Who knew MacGyver could be so cynical and tough? One of our favorite characters is Teal'c who is kind of the Spock of the show. Captain Carter is not just the pretty woman; she is powerful, smart, and a character in her own right. As for Daniel, well he is interested in ancient cultures and is mostly a pacifist. Sound familiar?

I created two new sections in my Cafe Press store. They use photos I took during my last trip to England. Follow this link to see them (for some reason the picts would not upload.

No comments: