Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Noticing New Shoes

Reena and I bought new shoes while at the mall for our registry the day after Christmas. There were few shoppers in the Walking Company, and we got really good service. I have been wearing one of my pairs quite a bit recently, and they feel great. I also got a pair to wear at work-something different. I got some Dansko clogs. Perhaps they will be great, perhaps I will hate them. I will have to report back when I know better.

Today, much more work on the wedding web site. It should be updated in a few days. We also went to a camera store, but they were a repair shop. Reena was told to come back tomorrow to get the screws she is missing for her camera, and I will look elsewhere for my needs. I would like to get one of the new digital Canon SLRs as well as a good point and shoot for informal picts and walking around looking for patterns.

Got to get up at 5:00 tomorrow to take Will to the airport, so off to bed. Sorry, no pictures today.

No comments: