Friday, December 23, 2005

A Walking & Computer Day

O.K. I broke down and created a fancy storefront on Cafe Press. It is called Patterns: Recursion and Repetition. I have started adding some spirographs to the store. Unfortunately, I have to rescan the one I really liked at a higher resolution. Creating this new website took up much of my day. This is the header for my page.
Reena and I went for a walk to Harvard Square. I visited my favorite comic store, Million Year Picnic. I can't find their website right now; they don't show quickly on google, so I'll give you the website for the best comic store in Saint Louis. I miss Starclipper! We then went to Newbury Comics because one of my students gave me a gift card for that store. While the names sound the same, Newbury does not really sell comics. It is more of a music and video store. I got the first season of Dark Angel and Finding Nemo. After a few more errands, we came back home.

Now off to cook dinner and watch a movie.

No comments: