Tuesday, December 20, 2005

The Frenzy of Vacation

It seems that this blog will be somewhat diary form for now:

Here it is, Tuesday of vacation, and the to-do list fills an 8.5" x 11" piece of paper. I am sure I will add to it as I go; why do something if I can't cross it off?

Done so far-straighten house, wash sheets
Done soon-various calls for wedding preparation. Yep, the wedding is about 6 months away, but it seems all too soon. We are going to make our own invitations, and thus I am registering for a class at the local Paper Source. After that, many calls to local artisans whose work we love and have seen at the League of New Hampshire Craftsmen's Fair. Some of these are Kaleidoscope Pottery and Penelope Wurr Glass.

Soon, someone is also coming to look at our new bed. It began to be very soft on the side where I slept. We rotated the bed, and the new side where I slept did not become soft the same way. The Jordan's people decided to send out a rep from the manufacturer to check it out. This is an all latex bed and not cheap. I hope it is the bed structure and that it is replaced. If not, we have to use the store exchange policy to get another bed. It felt so good in the store.

Last night I created some new Spirograph designs. I will add them in here when I have a chance to scan them later today.

No comments: