Tuesday, December 27, 2005

Will is Here

Will, the guy with a link on the left, is visiting. We took the Serenity Character quiz which I took previously, and I scored differently than last time. See the results below. Much better than being Wash as I was before. The quiz has changed.

You scored as The Operative. You are dedicated to your job and very good at what you do. You've done some very bad things, but they had to be done. You don't expect to go to heaven, but that is a sacrifice you've made for a better future for all.

The Operative


88%

Kaylee (Kaywinnet Lee) Frye


75%

Zoe Alleyne Washburne


69%

River Tam


63%

Inara Serra


63%

Simon Tam


56%

Capt. Mal Reynolds


56%

Shepherd Derrial Book


38%

Hoban 'Wash' Washburne


38%

Jayne Cobb


25%

Which Serenity character are you?
created with QuizFarm.com

Today, I finished editing report cards and sent them out. Unfortunately, a rough draft was already sent out, so there were calls to make and notes to write. No really bad edits were in the drafts that went out, but it still started the day on a funny foot. I then ran many errands including picking up my car from the shop. Now I have two working headlights, a new battery, and an air blower that doesn't make a high pitched noise all the time.

I then went dress shopping with Reena, and the woman selling was a little surprised to see me there. Tradition runs deep.

I still did not get those recommendations written. Tomorrow or Thursday will have to do it along with the curriculum that is waiting in bags around my office.

IMPORTANT NEWS FLASH!!!!!!!
I made my first Cafe Press sale, but it was then cancelled. At least someone found it.

No comments: