Thursday, January 26, 2006

Down For Maintenance

Last night, I wanted to post, but Blogger was down for maintenance. I have lifted the fractals from this blog to be my backgrounds and screen savers at work, but Golden Fiddle and Midnight Flares are not posted. In addition, I have succumbed to the marketing craze and added a fractal heart to my store. Thought I would entertain those of you who know me and know this is sheer madness.

It is Friday, and I got my first CafePress package! I am so excited and pleased with the items. I ordered several spirograph tile coasters which came out way better than I hoped. Also, I got a spirograph wall calendar with which I am also pleased. My next order is on the way. Strangely, the survey that was sent to me about my order can not be opened (electronic), so I can't rave about how good the items came out.

Today I get the day off from school because it is admissions screening day. This is compensation for writing recommendations for the outgoing 5th and 6th graders which ate up part of Winter Break. Here I sit, at 11:00, in my sweats, at my keyboard, unshaven, just having worked out, about to shower and eat. I have to be at the architect's meeting by 12, but it is just 3 blocks from my apartment. Life is good so far today. Errands, wedding planning, and more to follow.

OOPs! I couldn't upload the images yesterday (Thursday) so here is my try on Friday. If you like these fractals, they are a good size, after clicking on them, to use as screen savers and backgrounds. Search through the prior posts, and you can find 13 fractals, I think. I am not including the heart in this count.

So here they are:

No comments: