Monday, January 16, 2006

School on the horizon (hyperlink crazy!)

Tomorrow is school. It looks like Alicia will be coming in charged up but tired after seeing her team win a tough challenge. Go UConn! The game final was 51-48, so I am sure it was a nail-biter in the end.

Today was a range of things. I scoped out Cambridge Freecycle and Craigs List to see if there was an under $50 exercise bike to be had, but I think I was too slow for the two that showed up. I will keep trying.

I then purchased some tiles from my much written about CafePress store. I sent a few $5 off to people who I thought might want them. Sorry if this puts you on an email list. I bought some coaster tiles, like the one to the right, and a spirograph calendar to put up at school.

Then I went and had a 1.5 hour massage at Elite Massage. It was heaven after being so sick. All the sneezing, coughing, and blowing nose had tightened up my back and neck. This, plus the no stretching for a week meant my body was tired and sore. What a relief to feel better.

Home again, home again, jiggity jig. I ordered up a Fern's Problem Solver from Hi Rise (interesting reviews-I love the place) and came home to deal with curriculum for tomorrow and to do bookkeeping. Sweatshops and sentence diagramming are the orders of the day.

Now on to dishes and taking out the remaining trash! The never ending pile of dishes! Argh. Here is a picture of the dish monster!

No comments: