Wednesday, January 04, 2006

First Missed Day

Yesterday was the first missed day for several reasons. First, and most unexpectedly, I had a snow day! Not much snow, but many schools called it off due to a forecast that did not transpire. Yay. Did I use the day in any productive manner? Not really. I did my finances, cleaned off my desk, and did a few other odd jobs, but most of the day was spent waking around with Reena doing errands around Porter Square and just chilling.

Yesterday was also the first day I missed this blog. I had every intent on such an easy day to write about the day's activities. However, time slipped by, and I had an early bed to be prepared for the first day back from break. So it was missed in that way, too.

So, for the first day back, it was relatively calm. The students were excited to see each other and share what had happened for the last two weeks. Hair burning in the menorah stood out as one of the more exciting stories. Of course you, dear reader, know what has transpired in my vacation.

In honor of our "snow" day, here is a snowflake. I intend to add these to the Cafe Press store because they, too, have symmetry and are repetitive.

No comments: