Saturday, January 14, 2006

Wedding Planning

Yep, that was the theme today. Wedding planning is an incredible way to work together, and it is a seemingly unending mountain. Today was some of the design elements that are fun and some dialogue about wording. This followed a morning of bopping around Harvard Square together to do errands. Then, the day went very unproductive. Reena and I also spent some time looking at the BMC network to find people we had lost touch with or to see what people had put up as descriptions and pictures. Emily G's was cute! I saw Alis's blog and made a link to the left. Cheers, Alis.

This morning, however, I did some work on my CafePress store. I added more fractals though they are not formatted for many pieces of merchandise at this point. My goal is to get twelve on there for a calendar. I have the twelve fractals I want to use, but one of them is taking 84 hours to render. It is my favorite so far, and you might see it Monday or Tuesday. The ones on my store are higher resolution that the ones I post here on my blog. Check them out.

One of my all-time favorite sites is Peep research. Pictured at right is one of the experiments on the risk analysis of peeps smoking and using alcohol. The write up is hilarious and thorough. I especially love their conclusions. There you will find links to other wacky web research like the Twinkie Project.

Today, I have another version of spiked spirals for you.

No comments: