Monday, January 09, 2006

They're cute up close

So the bug circulating the family circle, school, and probably the planes I was on finally caught up with me. Sore throat, runny nose... It's possibly a virus. Speaking of which, follow the link to find these cute plush versions of the common and not so common diseases. I love using this one for a demonstration piece about nose picking in class.

Today we had a visitor from Down Unda in class. She was the cousin of one of my students and stayed for the morning. This visit was the first time she had seen snow.

Ah, well. I am going to take the day off tomorrow, get well, and do some curriculum work that has been hanging over my head.

Surface is back on the tube after its winter hiatus. Yes, I now am hooked. Are the bad monsters going to take over the world? If they did, the next season would be very interesting shot from a wholly different perspective.

Another spirograph is all I have to offer.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Take the "What Venomous Egg-Laying Mammal Are You"test. You must.