Sunday, January 22, 2006

Slowing Down

The rush of creation still burns within, but I feel that it may be driving people from reading or responding to this blog. That, or they have a life and other things to do with their time. In that vein, I will slow down the posting.

Today, Reena and I went to look at Kolbo to see their selection of Judaica for our registry (the last unfinished bit of that part of wedding planning). We saw a few things there, but most did not jump out and grab us.

We had lunch with Molly at Christopher's in Porter Square. Those are in reverse order.

Lots of grading, working with Reena, and dishes later, it is now. I have just sent out an evite for the next games night! Fluxx, Munchkins, Chez Geek, etc. It is all good. Plus cheese.

Here is the last fractal that I have uploaded to my store. Some random person in England ordered a Coral Fractal print! My first random person sale. The prize still goes to Will for being the first customer, though. My calendar is finished. Check it out.

No comments: