Monday, January 30, 2006

Weekend Flash

I blinked. There went the weekend!

Reena's father and brother & sister-in-law were in town. After much cole slaw, lunch meat, and noises you can only make around family, the weekend was gone. I had to find a picture of some slaw just because it is such a crazy dish. Mayo and shredded cabbage with vinegar and a few other things.

I have another fractal rendering. I must remember to strip extra layers out of my fractal even if they are not visible. I think it slows down the process. Perhaps it is just because I have a complex coloring algorithm, but I think the extra layers are part of the problem. The new one will not be ready until tomorrow.

For now, lets rate the fractals. Here is a list of them. View the archives to take a look:
Golden Fiddle (1/26)
Midnight Flares (1/26)
Heart (1/26)
Starflower (1/22)
Venus Flytrap (1/19)
Coral (1/18)
Beach (1/17)
Spiked Spirals (1/14)
Dante's Dream (1/14)
March of the Safety Pins (1/12)
Dance of the Stars (1/11)
Crown of Spikes (1/8)
Spiked Spirals 2 (1/6)
Sea Vortex (1/1)

Please comment on your favorite, why it is your favorite, etc. I am interested in which ones fare well. I certainly have my favorites.

And for your viewing pleasure--some symmetry.

No comments: